The three most importantÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â words that everyone in a relationshipÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â loves to hear more than anything else in the world is "I love you"ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â and if saidÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â with sincerity and the right tone, these threeÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â wordsÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â can melt anyone's heart, even the coldest of frozenÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â hearts. However, what if you are not ready toÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â release theseÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â three words from your lips and you are not ready to face the 0.000099 percent chance of rejection and only to hear those dreaded words "Thank you". What if you are not ready toÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â reveal to theÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â one you adore and think aboutÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â constantly when that favorite song comes on the airwaves orÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â when youÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â smellÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â the lingeringsÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â of their scent nearby while you are cruising through random places ?What if your love interest will not be able to comply and return with the second most cherished phrases " I love you too!"?
We've all been there. Uttering these three sacred wordsÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â can make or break a relationship if the timing is not right. How many times haveÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â you heard the crushing storiesÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â ofÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â whenÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â some one says "I love you"ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â too early and all they got back was the word "Thank you".ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â What is that suppose to mean? "Thank you for saying the three most important wordsÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â in this relationshipÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â and putting your heart on a platter for me todayÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â but I don't love you back?". (Ouch! and now try to getÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â back to whatever you were doing, with your tail between your legs, before you met that person all the whole time recalculating your mistaken moveÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â as if itÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â was the worst chess game you ever lost.)
It happened to me and I'm 99.9 percent sure it has happened to you- it is very embarrassing and you never want to see that person againÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â because you just found out or theyÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â just revealedÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â "we areÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â not movingÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â to that same happy place".ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â What I've realized isÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â and what it means, itÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â isÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â too early to say such words and that person is not ready for ...ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â (fill-in-the-blank here with your own reason).ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â As for as love is concern, it's so embarassing to hear theÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â words "Thank you" after you have gone on a limb and ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â put your heart on a silver platter to delcare your undying loveÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â for that specialÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â someone in your life.ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â Therefore, the best policy in any situation when it comes to saying "I love you" is to not say it at all. The best policy isÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â to take action.
Action loves receiving reactions and there won't be any embarrassment, only that you truly took the time to know someone. Here's a few ideas how toÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â show someone you loveÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â without actually having to say "I love you" and at the same time will be a good litmus test for your relationship. Test these ideas out and make any comments please, good or bad.
1. Find out what your special someone's most favorite music or artist is and have that songÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â playing in your car the next time you pick them up, (very effective here if you are the "guy" in the relationship whether it is guy-girl, girl-girl, guy-guy, or bi-). Select the song with the message you want them to hear. Playing a song willÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â harness the power of the mediaÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â and creative energyÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â that youÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â you had bottled upÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â inside and let the artistÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â convery your message without putting you out on a limb or spend any money. See whatÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â your partner'sÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â reaction is. See if they appreciate, that even though you "love Alternative Rock", you went out of your way to download their favorite artist and is actually listening to the words. There's alot of free music out there; my favorite is audio streaming or video streaming. Tune toÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â http://kexp.org/ for a sample download of different world music.ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â There's also www.iLike.com, YouTube, ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â and if you like a little element of danger, the forbidden sites allowing file sharing, Napster.
If you want to take it to the next level and can spend some dough, surprise them with tickets to the concert. Gaurunteed to get you closer to any girl or guy who loves music. That's about 99.9 percent of the population and the other 0.1 percent of the population probably don't have a pulse; so don't waste your time their EinsteinÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â . (Try Brownbag and what I've foundÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â is, thatÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â it's better and friendlier than ticketmaster.
2. A simple love letter. That's right, the old "love letter". It's a dying art andÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â hardly anyone does it anymore so you will definitely make an impact here. There's text and flirts you can click on fb, Hi5, or where ever you like to spend your free time websurfing at to catch the attention of that special someone but nothing says "I love you" like a well thought out letter.ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â This is most effective, again if you areÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â the "guy" in the relationship. Most girls know how to say and showÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â "I love you" ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â already soÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â females are exempt from trying this one to avoid being too sensitive but this works well pretty much for any type of relationship, guy-girl, girl-girl, guy-guy, bi, you name it.
3. Okay, not much a poet and you don't have money to spend on expensive long-stem roses or that special toy they want? How about a movie the person of your interests loves the most. It's the same idea as a song, but with movies available at Redbox, it will cost you only $1 to rent their favorite movie to watch and a chance to snuggle with that special someone watching again, emphasis here, their favorite "happy" movie.ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â http://www.redbox.com/Rent/RentInfo.aspx
4. Be kind and be generous with words of praises, written or spoken; anyone will appreciate it when you say it with a smile. "You are so beautiful". "You are an inspiration to me." "You and Me, and No one Else". "You and Me, Forever and Eternity". http://www.actsofkindness.org/
5. Volunteer at your partner's charity cause and ask them if they want to turn it into a "Volunteer" date night. This will really show that you care about your parnter and reconfirms their mission to help make this world a better place. http://www.beanonline.org/
6. Talk to your partner's parents orÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â close friends and see if you can borrow some "cute" pictures and take them to Costco., Walgreens, Kit's Camera, some place where you can copy these pictures. Spend some time to crop, add a phrase, something funny and cute, praising the person. Now place these pictures in a e-file or photo album. Your partner will be happy you took the time to talk to the important people in their life to try a challenge like this. The guys at Kit's camera or Walgreens are very helpful. If you want evertything done on the web go to www.shutterfly.com or www.cafepress.com. There's lots of ways to make a tons of creative simple gifts fromÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â T-shirtsÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â to photo mug featuring your love interest.
7. Make dinner and if you don't know how to cook, get a friend to teach you how to make your partner's favorite dish or dessert. No friends who can cook nearby? Check out millions of easy recipes online. Frusterated following easy recipes, how about a video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpr9lDltc24
8. Play a song for your partner, on whatever instruement you like or can play on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM1MY1IoJBk
9. Get stationary made with your partner's initials imprinted on it. www.cafepress.com
10. Publish a set of poems your partner loves and have the bookÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â sent to their home! When they open the mail- it will look like a random package but when they read it, they will see your special note. https://www.createspace.com/Products/OnDemandWorks.jsp
Thanks for reading and pass on any random acts of kindness while you are out and about trying these ideas out.